D.C.Merrett & Co Ltd are looking for an experienced commercial vehicle engineer to join their team. The successful applicant would be working in a team of 5-6 engineers in a busy, well equipped workshop. The applicant should also be willing to work off site to cover call out’s & breakdowns. A van will be provided.
D.C.Merrett have a small fleet of lorries that require constant maintenance & servicing. A hard working individual is required to work alongside a friendly team to ensure that all vehicles are kept up together with inspections, servicing & any other mechanical issue’s in between.
- NVQ Level 2 or above or equivalent
- 3 years of working experience in a similar role
- Knowledge on a variety of commercial lorries
- Maintain a fleet of commercial lorry’s
- Vehicle servicing
- Diagnose & repair mechanical issues
- Maintain a good working environment
- Be able to work as part of a team & independently
- Good hourly rate of pay
- Overtime paid at an enhanced rate
- Company Van
Contact us on 01452 740782 or email@example.com for details.