We are a family run company based on the outskirts of Gloucester with over 30 years experience within the waste water industry. We currently have the opportunity to increase our team of Class 2 Tanker Drivers. We are looking for a friendly face who isn’t afraid to get involved and work as part of a great team.
- To operate a rigid tanker to support the local sewer network and waste water industry.
- Complete all daily walk around checks.
- Fill in daily job sheets both on paper and electronically.
- Be responsible for the upkeep of your assigned vehicle.
- Follow strict health and safety guidelines.
- A basic knowledge of the waste water industry is desirable but not essential.
- High pressure water jetting experience preferred but not essential.
- Be able to follow clear instruction and take initiative when needed.
- Ability to be flexible with working hours.
- Be expected to deliver a high standard of customer service in a busy working environment.
For the successful candidate we will offer:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- All PPE.
- Opportunity to progress in the company
Contact us on 01452 740782 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.