We are a family run company based on the outskirts of Gloucester with 30+ years experience in the haulage industry. An opportunity has arisen for us to expand our team and we are on the look out for a class 1 low loader driver to join our haulage division. We take pride in what we do and want this to reflect in our staff so a conscientious, highly motivated individual is a must.
Experience of transporting plant and machinery is essential and nights out will be required depending on workload. Occasional weekend work will be available.
The successful applicant will report to the transport manager, aspects of the job role are listed below.
- Loading and unloading various plant and machinery
- Ensuring all goods are secured safely
- Driving and navigating throughout the UK
- Complete daily vehicle checks and minor maintenance
- Comply with HGV driving rules and regulations
- Use a tablet based system to log job completion
- Ensuring your assigned vehicle is kept in good condition
- All PPE supplied
- Competitive rate of pay
- Regular training enabling progression
- Night out allowance
- Workplace Pension Scheme
Required licence or certification:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- HGV CLASS 1
- Driver CPC
- CSCS Operators Card (preferred